Normal post hartpury header

The NAF Five Star International Hartpury Horse Trials in numbers

Starters
Hartpury averages 104 starters every year, the most starters seen at Hartpury CIC3* was 151 in 2010.

Who will leave the poles up?
Hartpury CIC3* winners have never had a show jumping penalty. 13 winners and no penalties.

Chris Burton
Chris has competed at Hartpury CIC3* five times, completed three times and won three times.

Which nation?
Only three nations have won Hartpury CIC3*. GBR have seven wins, NZL have two wins and Australia have four wins.

Show jumping clear rate
The difference in show jumping clear rate over the years is 29%. 2008 saw only 23% of combinations jumping clear, but 52% jumped a clear show jumping round in 2012. The average is 38%, 8% higher than the global average at CIC3* since 2008.

Tricky time
At least one combination has made the time ever year since 2008.

Busy horse
Sidnificant (ridden by Clare Lewis) has six outings in the Hartpury CIC3*, more times than any other horse ever at this event. They still maintain a 100% clear jumping rate in the cross country.

Interested in seeing the action unfold for yourself? Find out more about Hartpury Horse Trials and how to get tickets HERE.